If your work environment exposes you to extreme heat, no worries because A.T.A.C.® 2.0 8″ Arid Boot has you covered. These tactical boots are precision-engineered to face temps above 110 degrees Fahrenheit. You can count on its suede and 840D nylon upper makeup to provide outstanding support. It also features a full-length dual durometer Ortholite footbed and Achilles heel flex zone to keep your feet cool, dry, and comfortable even during extended wear – while ensuring an unhindered range of motion. Its slip and oil-resistant outsole is combined with a Shock Mitigation System for outstanding support and shock absorption.
A.T.A.C.® 2.0 8″ Arid Boot by 5.11 also features Agion® antimicrobial treatment to keep odors under control and to maintain a fresh feel throughout the day. Its new Ortholite® ankle zone boosts comfort and heel lock. Its side zipper along with the pull-on tab helps in easy on and off.
These tactical boots are part of 5.11’s A.T.A.C 2.0 collection – footwear that boasts top-notch construction and maximum functionality. These tactical boots provide stability and high performance in extreme conditions which makes them the ideal footwear if you are an EMS personnel, military personnel, firefighter, or if you are an outdoor enthusiast.
- Suede and 840D nylon upper
- Lighter weight upper construction
- Agion® antimicrobial treatment on lining
- 8 inches in height
- New + Achilles flex zone for more comfort & flexibility
- New Ortholite® ankle zone for more comfort & heel lock
- YKK® side zipper for easy on and off
- Pull-on tab
- New full-length dual durometer Ortholite® footbed
- Slip and oil-resistant outsole
- Shock Mitigation System®