This Shauna Shorts from 5.11 Tactical is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts and tactical professionals alike. It’s made from polyester and cotton Flex-Tac® canvas that is both comfortable and durable, with Teflon finishing that helps in repelling dirt, moisture, and stains. Its 5-inch inseam provides you with the ultimate mobility for that full range of motion.
Shauna Shorts also feature reinforced belt loops and branded metal rivets at stress points to ensure it’s tough enough to withstand any challenging task or trail. Its contoured waistband and fly zipper, on the other hand, boost comfort, especially during extended wear. And to hold and organize your EDC or every day carry essentials, you have the front hand patch pockets, back body patch pockets, and back yoke utility drop pockets with Enduro-Flex stretch. The left-hand pocket even has a convenient tool guide while the back right pocket bears the 5.11 [+] woven label.
Shauna Shorts by 5.11 Tactical is the ideal companion for all your outdoor activities. It’s built and designed to withstand a fast-moving and rigorous environment without sacrificing comfort.
- Made from 6.4 oz 67% polyester and 33% cotton Flex-Tac® canvas
- Teflon® finish
- 5 inches inseam
- Contoured waistband with fly zipper
- Reinforced belt loops
- Branded metal rivets at stress points
- [+] embroidery at wearer’s left side seam
- Branded slot button with webbing trim
- Front hand patch pockets
- The left-hand pocket has a tool guide
- Back body patch pockets
- Back yoke utility drop pockets with Enduro-Flex stretch pocketing
- 5.11 [+] woven label at the back right pocket