If you are on the lookout for durable, comfortable, and professional-looking pants then these Stryke PDU Women’s Class A Pants are for you. It’s made from durable and flexible Flex-Tac mechanical stretch fabric with dirt, moisture, and stain-resistant Teflon coating – so you know that these pants from 5.11 Tactical are built-ready for any challenging work environment. Ideal for law enforcement officers or tactical personnel.
Stryke PDU Women’s Class A Pants also feature bar tacking at major seams and stress points to boost their durability. It also comes with a self-adjusting tunnel waistband with an internal gripper panel that keeps your shirt tucked in, a flat front design, and permanent creases – so you stay looking sharp and neat regardless of how long your shift is. And to keep up with the professional look, it has covert side seam pockets, traditional hip pockets, and double-welt back pockets. It also comes with a UPF 50 rating for UV protection.
Stryke PDU Women’s Class A Pants are not just durable and comfortable to wear, but they are also functional and reliable with their key features and clean design. Surely a great pair of pants to add to your workwear wardrobe.
- Made from 80% polyester and 20% cotton Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch ripstop, 6.8 oz
- Teflon finish for soil and stain resistance
- Regular Fit
- UPF 50 rating for UV protection
- Self-adjusting tunnel waistband
- Internal gripper panel keeps shirt tucked in
- Professional flat front design
- Permanent creases
- Bar tacks at stress points
- Unhemmed design
- Covert side seam pockets
- Traditional hip and double welt back pockets
- Integrates with existing 5.11® Ripstop PDU® uniforms
- Available in Black and Midnight Navy