High-performance Women’s APEX Pants from 5.11 Tactical are designed for and with input from female professionals. It’s made from a combination of polyester and cotton, Flex-Tac® canvas that is also Teflon treated so you know that it’s not only durable and comfortable to wear but resistant to stain, moisture, and dirt as well. Perfect for female first responders and outdoor enthusiasts!
Women’s APEX Pants also feature a comfort waistband and zipper closure for a secure fit and all-day comfort. It also comes with riding gusset construction and articulated knees to boost its durability and provide maximum comfort and mobility.
Organizing and keeping your EDC or everyday carry essentials is not a problem either with their multiple strategically placed pockets. To name a few it has twin rear pockets where you can keep more magazines or similar-sized items, a handcuff key pocket inside the rear waist, and cargo pockets that come with internal utility storage.
Women’s APEX Pants simply combine style with function, the kind of pants you want to add to your tactical gear to get you ready for any challenging tasks and missions any time, any day.
- Made from 67% polyester and 33% cotton Flex-Tac® canvas, 6.4 oz
- Teflon treated
- Regular Fit
- UPF 50 rating
- Comfort waist
- Gusseted construction
- Articulated knees
- Reinforced pockets
- Handcuff key pocket inside rear waist and inside of hem
- Flex cuff pocket inside waist
- Cargo pockets with zipper closures and internal utility storage
- Back yoke utility pockets
- 5.11 [+]® woven logo label at bottom of cargo pocket
- Scope [+]® embroidery on the center back belt loop
- Available in Black, Khaki, Burnt, Ranger Green, and Dark Navy colors