Women’s NYPD Stryke Ripstop Pants from 5.11 Tactical are particularly designed and built for NYPD uniform-approve wear. You can count on the quality and reliability of these pants because they are compliant with department requirements. They are made from polyester and cotton Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch ripstop with Teflon coating so you know that these pants are highly durable and resistant to tearing and stain. Perfect for law enforcement officers or tactical personnel as well as for outdoor enthusiasts.
Women’s NYPD Stryke Ripstop Pants also feature a comfort waistband which provides a secure fit and all-day comfort. It also comes with seven reinforced belt loops with badge holders. Its durability and strength are further boosted with bar tacking at stress points, pocket reinforcements, and gusseted construction. It also comes with double knees, which are internal knee pad ready, and hem cord openings for optional blousing straps.
You can also count on Women’s NYPD Stryke Ripstop Pants to help carry and organize your EDC or everyday carry essentials with the multiple strategically placed pockets.
- Made from 80% polyester and 20% cotton, Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch ripstop, 6.8 oz
- Teflon finish for durability and stain resistance
- Regular Fit
- Comfort waist
- 7 reinforced belt loops
- Badge holders on front belt loops
- Gusseted construction
- Double knee with knee pad access
- Bar tacks at stress points
- Hem cord openings for optional blousing straps
- Nylon reinforcement at hand pockets and inside utility pocket
- Slanted ergonomic cargo pockets have bellows at the center and flaps with hook and loop closure
- Extra large slanted ergonomic back welt pockets at the back with button closure to fit NYPD memo book
- Available in NYPD Navy