Women’s Taclite PDU Class B Cargo Pants are the ideal pants for anyone looking for high-performance tactical pants like law enforcement officers or outdoor enthusiasts. It is made from a combination of polyester and cotton Taclite® ripstop coupled with simple but practical features. These pairs of pants are built to provide the durability and functionality needed for a gear that can withstand any given challenging tasks and missions.
Women’s Taclite PDU Class B Cargo Pants are resistant to stains, soil, and moisture because of their Teflon coating. This and its flat front design, permanent creases, and internal gripper panel help in maintaining an overall sharp, neat, and professional look throughout the day. It also comes with a self-adjusting waistband and a zipper and button closure that provides a comfortable and secure fit. Its strategically placed pockets included the expandable bellow cargo pockets which also support post-purchase striping, the twin covert storage pockets, and the flashlight pockets at the rear thigh.
Taclite PDU Class B Cargo Pants are not only durable, comfortable, and functional, but these pants are also simply styled which compliments its overall polished look. It comes in regular fit construction and is available in Brown, Midnight Navy, and Spruce Green colors.
- Made from 65% polyester and 35% cotton Taclite® ripstop, 6.2 oz
- Teflon finish to repel stains, moisture, and soil
- Regular fit
- Self-adjusting tunnel waistband
- Internal gripper panel keeps shirt tucked in
- Unhemmed design
- Permanent creases
- Professional flat front design
- Bartacking at major seams and stress points
- Traditional hip and double welt back pockets
- Expandable bellow cargo pockets that support after-purchase striping
- Twin covert storage pockets
- Flashlight pockets at the rear thigh
- Available in Brown, Midnight Navy, and Spruce Green