These Women’s Twill PDU Class A Pants from 5.11 Tactical are suitable for various and challenging tasks that law enforcement officers or outdoor enthusiasts face regularly. It’s made from a combination of polyester and cotton and is designed with practical features to ensure it is comfortable and functional yet durable enough to withstand tough jobs.
Women’s Twill PDU Class A Pants also comes with Teflon finishing which repels moisture, soil, and stains. This, along with its flat front design, permanent creases, and internal gripper panel helps keep you looking neat and presentable throughout the day. It also provides a comfortable regular fit and comes with an unhemmed design for custom-fit adjustments. It also features bar tacks at stress points to boost its durability. Gears and other everyday carry or EDC essentials can be sorted and organized with its covert side seam pockets, traditional hip pockets, and double welt back pockets.
If performance, durability, and functionality are your main points in what to look for in pants, then these Women’s Twill PDU Class A Pants are for you. And it doesn’t hurt that these pants are simply stylish, too.
- Made from 65% polyester and 35% cotton twill, 7.3 oz
- Teflon finish to repel stains, moisture, and soil
- Regular fit
- Self-adjusting tunnel waistband
- Internal gripper panel keeps shirt tucked in
- Unhemmed design
- Permanent creases
- Professional flat front design
- Bartacking at major seams and stress points
- Covert side seam pockets
- Traditional hip and double welt back pockets
- Available in Black, Midnight Navy, and Sheriff Green