Women’s Twill PDU Class B Cargo Pants are built with law enforcement officers and outdoor enthusiasts in mind. These high-performance pants are designed to provide optimum durability and functionality. Its polyester and cotton blend makeup and practical features ensure these pairs can keep up with the demanding nature of your job.
Women’s PDU Class B Twill Cargo Pants comes with Teflon coating which helps in repelling stains, soil, and moisture. It also features a self-adjusting tunnel waistband which ensures a secure and comfortable fit. To boost durability, it also comes with bar tacks at major seams and stress points. The flat front design and permanent creases, along with its wide internal gripper panel help maintain that neat and professional look no matter how hectic your shift is. It also features expandable bellow cargo pockets (which support post-purchase striping), twin covert storage pockets, and flashlight pockets at the rear thigh to help you organize your EDC or everyday carry essentials.
So if you are looking for high-performance pants that provide excellent durability and functionality, these PDU Class B Pants from 5.11 Tactical surely fit the bill. It’s a welcome addition to your ever-growing work wardrobe.
- Made from 65% polyester and 35% cotton twill, 7.3 oz
- Teflon finish to repel stains, moisture, and soil
- Regular fit
- Self-adjusting tunnel waistband
- Internal gripper panel keeps shirt tucked in
- Unhemmed design
- Permanent creases
- Professional flat front design
- Bartacking at major seams and stress points
- Traditional hip and double welt back pockets
- Expandable bellow cargo pockets that support after-purchase striping
- Twin covert storage pockets
- Flashlight pockets at the rear thigh
- Available in Black, Midnight Navy, and Sheriff Green