It is particularly challenging to work in a cold, windy, or wet work environment which is why gearing up properly for work is important. For instance, this Flame-Resistant Polartec Hoodie from Ariat protects against work hazards without compromising comfort and mobility. So it can come in very handy when the temperature is starting to drop and you need a little warming up.
Flame-Resistant Polartec Hoodie is built with Ariat technologies to achieve all its detailed and practical functionalities. It is made from DuraStretch fabric which provides durability and freedom of movement which is further boosted by its Greater Arm Mobility feature. Polartec® Wind Pro® on the other hand, works to resist wind and repel water to help regulate warmth. The kangaroo pocket also helps in warming up your hands.
This Flame-Resistant Polartec Hoodie is ideal for complying with safety requirements because it has a CAT 2 rating for dual-hazard flame-resistant workwear to help protect against flash fire and electrical arcs, 17 cal/cm2 rated to protect against second-degree burns when exposed to an electrical arc, meet NFPA 70E/ASTM F1506 performance requirements, and UL® classified to NFPA 2112. This FR hoodie will be a great work wardrobe addition if you are a firefighter, lineman, electrician, welder, or technician whose working environment exposes you to certain work hazards.
- Made from 44% Rayon, 39% Modacrylic, 14% Para-aramid, 3% Spandex; 10 oz fleece
- DuraStretch fabric provides durability with the freedom to move
- Jersey fabric with velour dual-hazard technical mid-layer
- Durable, soft FR knit with lightweight insulation
- Greater Arm Mobility lets you move freely no matter what work has in store
- Polartec® Wind Pro® resists wind and repels water to help regulate warmth
- Contrast cover stitch
- Kangaroo pocket
- CAT rated, CAT 2
- ARC rated, 17 cal/cm2
- Meets NFPA 70E/ASTM F1506
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112