If you are after a work boot that can keep up with the tough jobs, withstand outdoor work environments, and protect you from workplace hazards then WorkHog Wide Square Toe Steel Toe Work Boot is for you. These work boots from Ariat have a classic Western-inspired look and are built with Ariat ATS® technology to support and cushion your foot as you move. This is particularly important to promote good posture and reduce fatigue while you work all day.
WorkHog Wide Square Toe Steel Toe Work Boot is made with premium full-grain leather with mesh lining. It has a lightweight EVA midsole to boost its cushioned feel and for shock absorption. It also features a removable Pro Performance insole that comfortably supports your feet. Its Duratread sole provides maximum wear resistance while ensuring comfort and flexibility at the same time. The U-Turn® Entry System, on the other hand, allows for ease of entry for those with high arches.
In addition to these tall work boots being slip and oil-resistant, they are also electrical hazard-rated and meet ASTM standards for safety toe footwear. Ideal if you are working in industries that require one. Or perfect, too, if you are a technician, construction worker, carpenter, or plumber who simply loves working in dependable work boots that are stylish at the same time!
- ATS® Max technology disperses pressure to keep you comfortable
- U-Turn® Entry System lets people with high arches easily slip on their boots
- Removable Pro Performance insole for cushioning and shock absorption
- Lightweight EVA midsole absorbs shock
- Oil- and slip-resistant
- Duratread sole combines maximum wear resistance with comfort and flexibility
- Goodyear welt construction
- Six-row stitch pattern
- ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH rated
- Height is 11 inches with a 90-degree heel (heel height is 1.5 inches )
- Wide square toe