WorkHog Wide Square Toe Work Boot is designed to withstand not just tough jobs but harsh outdoor work environments as well. The kind of work boots you need if you are working in oil and gas exploration, mining, forestry, logging, or ranch. Or even if you are a construction worker, carpenter, technician, or landscaper who just loves a hard-working pair of boots that is comfortable, durable, and stylish!
WorkHog Wide Square Toe Work Boot from Ariat is made with premium full-grain leather with mesh lining. Its lightweight EVA midsole boosts cushioned feel and shock absorption while the Duratread sole ensures maximum wear resistance coupled with comfort and flexibility. It also features a self-cleaning with non-tracking sole tread design. It also has a Goodyear welt construction so you can count on its durability. And aside from being slip and oil-resistant, these tall work boots are also electrical hazard-rated.
These Western-inspired designed work boots are built with Advanced Torque Stability or ATS® Max technology. It disperses pressure to ensure you are as comfortable at the end of the day as you were when you started. Sounds really comforting already, right? It also features a U-Turn® Entry System which makes it easy even for people with high arches to effortlessly slip on their boots.
- Premium full-grain leather upper
- Mesh lining
- ATS® Max technology disperses pressure to keep you comfortable
- U-Turn® Entry System lets people with high arches easily slip on their boots
- Lightweight EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Oil- and slip-resistant
- Duratread sole combines maximum wear resistance with comfort and flexibility
- Self-cleaning with non-tracking sole tread design
- Goodyear welt construction
- Stability chassis
- ASTM F2892 EH rated