Not only will you not be missed on the job site but you are also protected from the sun or the cold with this high-visibility clothing from Carhartt! Force Color Enhanced Long-Sleeve T-shirt comes in Brite Lime and Brite Orange colors – either will be hard to miss even when you are out in the open job site. Great for construction workers, mountain guides, landscapers, or farmers.
These hi-viz Force Color Enhance Long-Sleeve T-shirt wicks away sweat, dry fast, and keeps you cool and comfortable. This is possible because it is made with materials infused with Carhartt Force® and FastDry® technologies. And because it has long sleeves, it also provide additonal protection from the sun during summer or from the cold wind during the colder seasons. This hi-viz long-sleeve t-shirt also has a relaxed fit construction so your mobility is not compromised and you can freely move about.
Some industries require that their workers wear hi-viz long-sleeve t-shirts, but it also does not hurt if you wear one voluntarily. It helps in preventing job site accidents and injuries by making you clearly visible and identified even from a distance. This is particularly important if there are moving equipment or other safety hazards present on the job site.
- 4.25-ounce polyester birds-eye knit
- Built with Carhartt Force® technology to fight sweat and dry fast, so you stay cool and comfortable
- FastDry® technology to wick away sweat
- Stain Breaker® technology releases stains
- Side-seam construction minimizes twisting
- Left-chest pocket with sewn-on Carhartt patch
- Tagless neck label for a smooth feel
- Model is 6 feet 2 inches tall with 40.5 inches chest size, wearing size Medium