Looking for a high-visibility shirt with even more body coverage, that is comfortable and cool to wear? Here is the Force High-Visibility Long-Sleeve Class 3 T-Shirt from Carhartt because it simply fits the bill. Not only is this work shirt made from reflective material but it also has 3M Scotchlite reflective material that is ANSI Class 3, Level 2 compliant – ideal for emergency responders, construction workers, railroad workers, utility workers, or road workers.
This high-visibility long-sleeve class 3 t-shirt has more body coverage with reflective trim not just on the chest and back area but in both arms as well. This means more visibility in inclement weather or near traffic making it suitable for workers on job sites with safety hazards like the survey crew, road workers, or construction workers. And worry not, because for up to 75 home laundering, its reflective segmented silver trim #5510 still maintains its performance.
This hi-viz work shirt is made of materials infused with Carhartt Force®, FastDry®, and Stain Breaker® technologies – which contributes to its durability, functionality, and comfortability.
- 4.25-ounce polyester birds-eye knit
- Built with Carhartt Force® technology to fight sweat and dry fast, so you stay cool and comfortable
- FastDry® technology to wick away sweat
- Stain Breaker® technology releases stains
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material is ANSI Class 3, Level 2 compliant
- Reflective segmented silver trim #5510 maintains performance through 75 home launderings
- Left-chest pocket with sewn-on Carhartt patch
- Tagless neck label for a smooth feel
- Model is 6 feet 2 inches tall with 40.5 inches chest size, wearing size Medium