Now if you want to be seen, like really be seen on the job – this Force High-Visibility Short-Sleeve Class 2 T-Shirt from Carhartt is for you! It is not just made with reflective material but also has reflective trim which is ANSI Class 2, Level 2 compliant. So perfect when your job requires one.
This high-visibility short-sleeve class 2 t-shirt provides better visibility and moderate coverage that takes up your entire upper torso. It comes in Brite Lime or Brite Orange colors which boosts its visibility even in inclement weather. Together with its reflective trim, this hi-viz t-shirt is ideal for workers who are near traffic or working on job sites with safety hazards like the survey crew, equipment operator, builder, or road worker. The reflective segmented silver trim #5510 maintains its performance for up to 75 home laundering.
This hi-viz work shirt is made with polyester birds-eye knit and Carhartt Force® and FastDry® technologies. So you stay cool and comfortable as you work all day because it wicks away sweat and dries faster. Its durability, on the other hand, is further enhanced with Stain Breaker® technology which releases stains.
- 4.25-ounce polyester birds-eye knit
- Built with Carhartt Force® technology to fight sweat and dry fast, so you stay cool and comfortable
- FastDry® technology to wick away sweat
- Stain Breaker® technology releases stains
- Reflective material is ANSI Class 2, Level 2 compliant
- Reflective segmented silver trim #5510 maintains performance through 75 home launderings
- Left-chest pocket with sewn-on Carhartt patch
- Tagless neck label for a smooth feel
- Model is 6 feet 2 inches tall with 40.5 inches chest size, wearing size Medium