This classic B01 from Carhartt was first introduced in 1939, and the fact that it is still loved up to this day is proof of its dependable durability and functionality. Made with heavyweight firm-hand duck canvas with double-layer knees and reinforced back pockets, these work pants can withstand the toughest job. Its loose-fit construction ensures comfort and mobility while the multiple tool and utility pockets ensure your hand tools are organized while you are hard at work.
- 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% cotton ringspun duck canvas
- More room to move with a comfortable fit through the seat and thigh and a straight leg opening
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Heavy-hauling reinforced back pockets for hand tools
- Multiple tool and utility pockets with left-leg hammer loop
- Model is wearing size 32 x 32, he is 6 feet 2 inches tall with 40.5 inches chest size