If you are working on a chicken farm, dairy, or ranch, then you need Carhartt Mudrunner rubber boots. These boots will protect your feet from water, mud, and muck while ensuring you have odor problems in control with its FastDry® lining. Mudrunner rubber boot comes with a 5 mm neoprene shaft, removable Insite® technology footbed, and vulcanized outsole with an anti-skid lock grip for ladders. The kick-off plate makes taking off boots faster and easier.
- 5 mm neoprene shaft
- FastDry® lining wicks sweat and fights odors
- Removable Insite® technology footbed engineered with maximum arch support
- Outsole construction with anti-skid lock grip to fit securely on a ladder
- Vulcanized outsole made with formulated rubber for stretch and durability
- Kick-off plate to aid in taking off boots with ease
- Meets ASTM F2892-18 electrical hazard standards, secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions