You can count on these Work Boots from Carhartt to protect your toe on the job site and still look casual enough to be worn outside of work. These electrical hazard-proof work boots come with a brown leather upper, moisture-wicking lining, nicely padded ankle area, removable footbed, polyurethane insole, and rubber outsole with Goodyear® welt construction. At 6 inches high, with steel toe, and rugged outsole, these work boots can withstand light to heavy construction jobs without sacrificing comfort. It is designed to ensure there is plenty of cushioning and support as you work all day on your feet.
- Steel toe, meets ASTM 2413-18 standards
- Oil-tanned leather
- Lace closure
- FastDry® technology lining wicks away sweat
- Cushioned, polyurethane insole to absorb shock
- Rubber outsole with Goodyear® welt construction
- Meets ASTM 2413-18 EH standards, secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions