These sneaker work shoes from Carhartt are designed for women workers who are after comfort, protection, and functionality. Haslett sneaker work shoes with composite toes are ideal for women who are in construction, healthcare, retail, hospitality, maintenance, and outdoor work. These sneaker work shoes come in a lightweight knit upper with FastDry® technology lining, a footbed with Insite® Contoura® technology, a high-rebound EVA midsole, and a rubber outsole with cement construction. The Womens Carhartt Haslett is also a Static Dissipative, made for working in environments where controlling electrostatic discharge is required.
- Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413-18 SD 35 standard
- Black, lightweight knit upper with abrasion-resistant heel and toe
- FastDry® lining wicks sweat and fights odors
- Insite® Contoura® technology footbed engineered for maximum arch support
- Lightweight, high-rebound EVA midsole
- Cement construction with Carhartt rubber Force outsole