Bull Run Chelsea with slip-on construction is a great work boot to have if your job involves frequently moving from outside to inside – say electricians and or carpenters. You can easily slip these work boots on and off without the hassle of dealing with laces. Bull Run Chelsea has a full-grain, oiled leather upper and mesh lining. These work boots also offer plenty of protection because it is not only electrical hazard-proof but it is also oil-, and slip-resistant. The stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. While its OrthoLite footbed, Danner Wedge outsole, and steel shank ensures maximum cushioning, comfort, and support as you work all day on your feet.
- Plain Toe
- Full-Grain Leather Upper, Danner full-grain leathers are the strongest and the most durable form of leather
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed, three layers of varying open-cell polyurethane density combined for maximum cushioning and support
- Danner Wedge Outsole, non-marking, oil-and-slip resistant outsole for cushioning, lightweight support, and traction
- Stitchdown Construction, handcrafted to provide a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- How It Fits, 503 last has a casual fit without compromising comfortable lace-to-toe construction, fits true to size
- 365-Day Warranty