Wildland Tactical Firefighter is not just lightweight and supportive, it is also NFPA-certified. A great pair to have not just for firefighters but for workers on tough job sites as well. The boots feature a fire-resistant leather upper with breathable mesh lining. It also has a polyurethane footbed and Vibram S587 outsole, the latter is a great feature to have when you’re working on highly angled terrain or in extreme cold or hot environments. Wildland Tactical Firefighter also boasts WTF Platform Construction which is basically a construction method where a full-length polypropylene board with a steel shank is combined together for optimal rigidity and stability underfoot.
- Plain Toe
- Fire Resistant Leather Upper, chemically treated to be fire-resistant
- Vibram® S587 Fire & Ice outsole, for traction in rugged and high-angle terrain and extreme cold and hot environments
- WTF Platform Construction, a construction method where a full-length polypropylene board with an integrated steel shank is combined to optimize rigidity and stability underfoot
- Women are recommended to select 1.5 to 2 full sizes down for the correct fit
- Why it fits so well: The 851 last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe
- 365-Day Warranty