Henriette from Dansko is your ideal work sneaker if you prefer sporty footwear that is perfect for on-the-go jobs. It is made from durable materials and designed with innovative and practical features that will ensure you can work comfortably on your feet, all day if needed! Perfect if you are a manufacturing worker, technician, construction worker, delivery personnel, or working in retail.
Henriette fits most standard and custom orthotics and comes with chrome-free leather and recycled nylon uppers. The Suede used is treated with a 3M Scotchgard protector to ensure stain resistance. Its lining, on the other hand, is treated with Aegis® Microbe Shield to control and manage unwanted odor. These sneakers also boast Dansko Natural Arch® technology in its removable and energy-return EVA footbed to boost support. And to improve comfort it also features Dri-Lex® Dri-Freeze® sock lining with cooling technology, and Strobel construction for flexibility. Its natural rubber outsole ensures long-lasting wear while providing steady footing as you work hard all day.
These Henriette sneakers not only boast arch support that will keep you comfortable on your feet but they also have an APMA Seal of Acceptance – so you know that these work sneakers are worth the space in your work wardrobe!
- Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics
- Chrome-free leather and recycled nylon uppers
- Suede treated with 3M Scotchgard protector for stain resistance
- Linings treated with Aegis® Microbe Shield odor control
- Removable, energy return EVA footbed with Dansko Natural Arch® technology for added support
- Dri-Lex® Dri-Freeze® sock lining with cooling technology
- Strobel construction for flexibility
- Energy return, lightweight EVA midsole with nylon shank for stability and shock absorption
- Natural rubber outsole for long-lasting wear
- American Podiatric Medical Association or APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Heel Height is 1 inch, Platform Height is 0.5 inch