If you are looking for footwear that you can easily slip on and off then this Professional Black Tooled Clog is for you. It is Dansko’s flagship style with its iconic silhouette that represents comfort, durability, and style. These Professional Black Tooled Clogs boast a roomy and reinforced toe box that offers protection and comfort. It also features a contoured footbed and padded instep collar which boosts support and comfort. Ideal if you are a manufacturing worker, delivery personnel, working in retail, machine operator, caregiver, or technician.
Professional Black Tooled Clog is made from Nubuck leather uppers that are treated with a 3M Scotchgard protector to ensure stain resistance. It also boasts a protective heel counter which allows the heel to freely move up and down while ensuring you’re also getting lateral stability. These clogs also feature a leather-lined, breathable, and single-density open-cell PU foam sock liner. It also comes with a PU outsole and anti-fatigue rocker bottom which promotes forward foot motion for shock absorption and energy return which help keep you moving forward.
Professional Black Tooled Clogs also boast an APMA Seal of Acceptance, so you know that you’re not just getting durable and quality footwear but feet-friendly clogs as well.
- Leather uppers
- Nubuck treated with 3M Scotchgard protector for stain resistance
- Protective heel counter
- Padded instep collar for extra comfort
- Leather-lined, breathable, single-density open-cell PU foam sockliner
- Roomy reinforced toe box allows toes to move comfortably with plenty of “wiggle room”
- Contoured PU midsole provides arch support
- An inner frame that provides stability
- PU outsole with a wide heel strike for stability
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom
- American Podiatric Medical Association or APMA Seal of Acceptance