These Flex ripstop cargo pants from Dickies are a great staple to have in your work wardrobe as a tradesman – whether you are an electrician, plumber, gardener, or construction worker. Built for tough jobs, these work pants are made from durable materials that are stronger than the traditional all-cotton denim with its Tough Max technology by LYCRA®. This material can resist abrasions so it can withstand surface wear from rubbing so it lasts longer – meaning you do not have to change pants every so often, saving you time and money. The flex fabric has the flexibility that provides comfort and ease of movement so you can go about your job comfortably without feeling restricted. The multi-use cellphone pocket and expandable cargo pockets will keep your hand tools organized and handy.
- 8.4 oz. Ripstop, 65% Cotton / 30% Polyester / 5% Elasterell-P (Lycra® T400)
- Tough Max technology by LYCRA® for exceptional performance that can keep up with your work in construction, ranch, warehouse, or landscaping
- Flex fabric for comfort and ease of mobility so you can comfortably climb stairs, bend down, crouch, or get in and out of trucks without any restrictions with your movement
- Flex waistband that stretches and moves with you boosts its comfortability and functionality knowing that your work pants stay up and conform to you as you continuously work hard
- Multi-use cell phone pocket and expandable cargo pocket to organize your gear or small valuables to keep them handy and ready for whenever you need them
- Sits slightly below the waist with a modern work fit and straight leg