Always be prepared when the temperature drops with the Big Chill (Super Fleece) beanie by DragonWear. It’s lightweight, heat-retaining, and fire-resistant. Perfect if you are a wildland firefighter, law enforcement personnel, or first responder. This beanie is designed to be worn under a hard hat for added protection and cushioning or can be worn by itself as well.
Big Chill Beanie’s 12.7 oz Inherent Tri-Blend Super Fleece fabric makeup provides lightweight and fire-resistant warmth. The fabric will not melt, drip, or support combustion in the air, it can’t be washed out or worn away either. What’s more, it’s also highly resistant to UV light fading. Surely the kind of comfort and protection you want for your head gear.
This fire-resistant beanie comes in a single-layer fleece construction with flat-lock seams. It’s water-repellant and durable yet breathable with 2 times more wind resistance. It can be washed and worn repeatedly without a problem. And it’s proudly made in the USA!
- Made from Inherent Tri-Blend Super Fleece fabric, 12.7 oz/sq yard
- Inherently fire and arc-resistant fleece
- Breathable with two times more wind resistance
- Lofted, lightweight, and wind-resistant fleece retains body heat
- Designed to be worn under a helmet or by itself
- Single-layer fleece construction with flat-lock seams
- Durable wash and wear performance
- UV fade resistant
- Made in the USA
- One size fits all
- Comes in Back and Navy
- CAT 4, NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace), NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire), Arc Rating 40 cal/cm2