This Double Shot hat from DragonWear has you well covered during the cold season with its two-layer fleece contoured band for extra warmth as it wraps around your ear and the back of your head. It’s lightweight, breathable, wind-resistant, water-repellent, and of course fire resistant. This permanent protection won’t melt or drip or support combustion in the air. It can’t be washed out or worn away either. Ideal for wildland firefighters, law enforcement personnel, or first responders.
This Double Shot Hat is made from inherently fire and arch-resistant Inherent Tri-Blend Super Fleece fabric. Aside from its durable wash and wear performance, it also doesn’t hurt that it’s resistant to UV light fading. And although it’s designed to be worn under a helmet, it works and looks perfectly fine by itself, too.
Double Shot is worth having in your work gear and keep them handy, so you can stay warm and protected even during harsh conditions. This headgear comes in black and in one size that fits all. It is also made in the USA and has passed safety certifications so just perfect for complying with your job site safety requirements.
- Made from Inherent Tri-Blend Super Fleece fabric, 12.7 oz/sq yard
- Inherently fire and arc-resistant
- Breathable with two times more wind resistance
- Two-layer fleece contoured band for extra warmth
- Designed to be worn under a helmet or by itself
- Durable wash and wear performance
- UV fade resistant
- Made in the USA
- One size fits all
- Comes in Back
- CAT 4, NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace), NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire), Arc Rating 40 cal/cm2