Tough jobs call for tough jackets as well like this Hi-Vis Flame Resistant Elements Lightning Jacket from DragonWear. Not only does it provide CAT 3 protection and certifications for NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112, but it also meets CSA Z96 standards.
This high visibility jacket is built ready to brave even the storm with its durable Tri-Blend Elements and IronShield FR fabric makeup. It’s designed to repel wind, rain, and sleet. Ideal if you are an emergency responder, railroad worker, industrial manufacturing worker, or someone whose job needs some gear protection.
Elements Lightning Jacket also features innovative stretch reflective stipes that not only boost visibility but also move with you. The strategically placed IronShield fabric in high-wear areas boost its durability while its drop-tail rear hem and extra long sleeves ensure more coverage. It also comes with a close-fitting hood construction which makes wearing it underneath a hard hat more comfortable. It also comes with Nomex knit cuffs which helps in keeping the cold wind out.
- Made from DragonWear® Inherent Tri-Blend FR Fabric, 12.3 oz/sq yard
- Inherently fire and arc-resistant fleece
- Proprietary fabric technology stands up against wind, rain, and sleet
- IronShield® fabric in Navy color strategically placed in high-wear areas
- Enhanced moisture-wicking properties
- Innovative stretch reflective stripes
- Built-in fleece balaclava for facial protection and warmth
- Close-fitting hood design offers over-the-hood hard hat fit
- Drop-tail rear hem and extra-long sleeves
- Nomex knit cuffs
- Hidden cell phone pocket
- Hand warmer pocket
- Contrasting stitching for stylish garment design
- Durable wash-and-wear performance for long-lasting usability
- Comes in Hi-Vis Orange
- CAT 3, CSA Z96 Class 2 Level 2 Compliant (Hi-Vis Orange), NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace), NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire), Arc Rating 25 cal/cm2