When a demanding job is coupled with brutal weather, you need to level up your gear as well with something tough like this Exxtreme Jacket by DragonWear. This super fleece jacket comes with Rip-Stop Nomex reinforcement patches on the shoulders and forearms to boost wear resistance. It also boasts a CAT 4 protection rating and certifications to meet both NFPA 70E and 2112 standards.
Exxtreme Jacket’s Inherent Tri-Blend Super Fleece Fabric makeup is inherently fire and arc-resistant. The permanent protection will not melt, drip, or support combustion in the air and cannot be washed out or worn away. This jacket not only resists wind and repels light rain and snow, but it also provides breathable warmth to let you work comfortably even in extreme cold. It also features armpit zippers to enhance ventilation when needed to control body temperature.
Exxtreme Jacket also comes with a full-length front zipper for closure, zippered chest pocket and hand warmer pockets, and two internal cargo pockets. It also has longer sleeves and a drop-tail rear hem to provide more coverage. Aside from its durable wash-and-wear performance, this jacket is also UV fade-resistant.
- Made from Inherent Tri-Blend Super Fleece Fabric, 12.7 oz/sq yard
- Inherently fire and arc-resistant fleece
- Lofted, lightweight, wind-resistant fleece retains body heat
- UV fade resistant
- Rip-stop reinforcement on the shoulders and forearms
- Pit-Zip armpit ventilation for body temperature control
- Front full-length zip closure
- Drop-tail rear hem and longer sleeves for extra coverage
- Zippered chest pocket and hand warmer pockets
- Two inner cargo pockets
- Durable wash and wear performance
- Made in the USA
- Comes in Black
- CAT 4, NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace), NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire), Arc Rating 40 cal/cm2