Aside from keeping your neck warm and protected, this fire-resistant Hi-Vis Yellow Neck Gaiter by DragonWear also enhances your visibility while working. It’s made from 12 oz Inherent Blend FR fabric which is inherently fire and arc-resistant. So ideal for fireland firefighters or those with jobs that expose them to fire hazards.
This Hi-Vis Yellow Neck Gaiter has knit fleece made with soft velour fabric for both the front and back which is not just excellent for keeping you warm but for boosting a comfortable fit as well. Aside from being fire-resistant, this gaiter is also breathable, wind-resistant, and moisture-wicking. It’s perfect for protecting you from the harshest of winter conditions. You can wear it folded to protect and keep your neck warm or extended to cover your face as well.
Hi-Vis Yellow Neck Gaiter is wash-fading resistant and can easily be washed and worn again. This gaiter is also proudly made in the USA.
- Made from Inherent Blend FR fabric, 12 oz/sq yard
- Inherently fire and arc-resistant
- Breathable and wind-resistant
- Moisture-wicking blend of hydrophobic and hydrophilic fibers
- Knit fleece using a soft velour fabric for the front and back
- Two-piece construction on the back of the neck gaiter
- Made using hi-vis yellow fabric with hi-vis stitching
- Durable wash and wear performance
- Wash-fading resistant
- Keeps the neck warm when folded down and covers the face when extended
- Excellent face wear for workplace social distancing
- Made in the USA
- One size, 10 in x 10 in
- Comes in Hi-Vis Yellow
- CAT 2, NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace), Arc Rating 13 cal/cm2