If you are on the lookout for a lightweight mask that has CAT 2 and NFPA certification, then DragonWears Pro Dry Tech Face Mask is for you. This fire-resistant face mask is highly breathable and provides full mouth and nose coverage. It also has a UPF 50+ sun protection rating. Ideal for workers who need a layer of protection from certain fire or electrical hazards.
Pro Dry Tech Face Mask also features the Silver Plus® application which penetrates the fabric fibers to give it an antimicrobial property which then deals with odor control. Its 4-way stretch fabric improves comfort and mobility while the abrasion-resistant nylon arranged on the backside boosts its durable wash-and-wear performance. It can be worn using two adjustment sizes with its dual ear slots.
Pro Dry Tech Face Mask can also be easily hand-washed or machine-washed (separately from other clothing) in warm water. You can then simply lay it flat to air dry or tumble dry at low temperatures separately from other clothing).
- Made from Pro Dry® Tech FR Fabric, 6.2 oz/sq. yd
- Inherently fire and arc-resistant
- UPF 50+ rated sun protection
- 4-way stretch for freedom of movement
- Highly breathable with excellent moisture management
- Unique abrasion-resistant nylon arranged on the backside for durable wash-and-wear performance
- Stretch fit mask can be worn at two adjustment sizes using dual ear slots (patent pending)
- Anti-odor Silver Plus® fabric technology
- Protects against breathing in environmental elements
- Tagless neck label for a true comfort experience
- Made in the USA
- 6 inches in height (at the center) and 11 inches in length
- Comes in Heather Gray
- CAT 2, NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace), Arc Rating 8.7 cal/cm2