If you are looking for a neck tube that can adapt to shifting conditions then this 19-inch Shape Shifter Neck Tube is for you. It’s made from DragonWear’s exclusive Pro Dry® Tech FR Fabric which is a high-performance 4-ways stretch fabric that offers not just UPF 50+ sun protection but CAT 2 rating as well. Ideal if your job or work environment can make use of or requires fire-resistant protection like the wildland firefighters for instance.
Shape Shifter can be worn in multiple different ways to protect you. This depends on the situation you are in – you can wear it to cover your nose and mouth for example if you’re trying to avoid breathing in particles, or wear it as a neck gaiter if you’re trying to stay warm. It can be used as a balaclava as well or as a layer between your head and your helmet.
Aside from the fact that it’s made from inherently fire and arc-resistant materials, it also makes use of the Silver Plus® application which penetrates the fabric fibers to make it anti-microbial and aid in odor control. (You may also like the 12-inch Shape Shifter Neck Tube).
- Made from Pro Dry® Tech FR Fabric, 6.2 oz/sq. yd
- Inherently fire and arc-resistant
- UPF 50+ rated sun protection
- 4-way stretch for freedom of movement
- Anti-odor Silver Plus® fabric technology
- Increased fabric wash-and-wear durability
- Protects against breathing in environmental elements
- Versatile design provides multiple options for wearing
- Tagless neck label for a true comfort experience
- Made in the USA
- 19 inches in length
- Comes in Heather Gray
- CAT 2, NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace), Arc Rating 8.7 cal/cm2