The Shield Soft Shell Hi-Vis Jacket not only offers high visibility during low light conditions but protection as well from wind, water, and snow. It also provides CAT 4 protection, CSA Z96 Class 2 Level 2 Compliant, and meets NFPA 70E and 2112 standards. Ideal if you are an industrial worker, railroad worker, manufacturing worker, or if your job site requires such protective clothing.
The Shield Soft Shell’s inner channel fleece fabric, breathable middle membrane, and water and snow-repellent shield provide warmth, excellent stretch, and wind resistance. In addition to its hi-vis orange color, it also features a solid silver reflective to ensure visibility in low light conditions.
It also comes with durable sleeve and cuff fabric overlays to boost durability. These articulated two-piece sleeves feature an underarm gusset and an innovative adjustable cinch closure cuff system to improve mobility and fit. As for organizing your work essentials, it has hand pockets with storm flaps, a chest pocket, and interior pocket for that.
- Made from DragonWear® Inherent Tri-Blend FR Fabric, 17.5 oz/sq yard
- Inherently fire and arc-resistant soft-shell fleece
- Inner channel fleece fabric provides warmth and excellent stretch
- Breathable middle membrane blocks 98% of wind
- Durable water and snow-repellent shield
- Solid silver reflective
- Durable sleeve and cuff fabric overlays
- Articulated two-piece sleeves with underarm gusset
- Innovative adjustable cinch closure cuff system
- Hand pockets with storm flaps
- Chest pocket
- Interior pocket
- Microphone clips on the chest
- Comes in Hi-Vis Orange
- CAT 4, NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace), NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire), CSA Z96 Class 2 Level 2 Compliant (Hi-Vis Orange), Arc Rating 65 cal/cm2