Work comfortably protected and in style with these Carbo-Tec Elite Steel Toe Waterproof Western Work Boots. It’s built for comfort, performance, and durability – just perfect for the tough jobs around the ranch or farm. It comes with a black fancy-stitched shaft and brown saddle. It also has reinforced pull holes and leather straps for easy pull-on with a back zipper as well for easy on and off.
These pull-on work boots are made from barnyard-proof full-grain SPR® Leather with high-performance mesh lining built with Georgia® Waterproof System and Goodyear® welt construction. It also features a removable PU foam insole which along with the TPU Shovel Shank XL provides the cushioning and support needed to keep your feet comfortable even during extended wear.
Aside from its Ergo-Fit safety toe, its dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole, which is heat, chemical, abrasion, oil, and slip-resistant, provides the protection needed when working on a job site with workplace hazards present. These boots also meet ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard.
So if you are looking for a pull-on safety-toe work boot and fancy a Western look at the same time, then these Carbo-Tec Elite is for you.
- Ergo-Fit safety toe
- Made from barnyard-proof, full-grain SPR® Leather
- Georgia® Waterproof System
- High-performance mesh lining
- 11 inches in height, 15-inch calf circumference
- Back zipper for easy on and off
- Reinforced pull holes and leather straps for easy pull-on
- Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole
- Extra wide platform TPU Shovel Shank XL
- Durable ABS heel
- High-abrasion-resistant rubber heel lift