It doesn’t get any better than work boots that protect, are comfortable to wear, durable, and versatile-looking for out-of-work gatherings like this Eagle One Steel Toe Waterproof Chelsea Boots. It’s built to withstand workplace hazards with its SPR leather makeup, Ergo-Fit safety toe, and rubber outsole that is oil, chemical, abrasion, heat, and slip-resistant. Just perfect for construction workers, landscapers, carpenters, or plumbers who prefer slip-on, no-lace work boots.
Eagle One Steel Toe Waterproof Chelsea Boot also features a high-performance mesh lining and is built with Georgia® Waterproof System and San-Crispino construction – so you know that it’s not just durable but will comfortably keep your feet dry as well even in wet conditions. It also boasts Georgia’s AMP insole, EVA midsole, TPU Shovel Shank, and rubber lug outsole – to provide cushioning, comfort, and support as you work on tricky terrains and slippery surfaces.
These no-lace work boots also have front and back pull tabs to help you with easy on and off. And for added comfort, it also features twin gore panels for improved fit. If your job particularly requires safety shoes, no worries because Eagle One meets ASTM F2413 protective toe classification and ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard.
- Ergo-Fit safety toe, I75/C75
- Made from barnyard-proof SPR full-grain leather
- Georgia® Waterproof System
- High-performance mesh lining
- 5 inches in height
- Pull tabs for easy on-and-off
- Twin gore panels for a great fit
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Cushion EVA midsole
- Wide platform TPU Shovel Shank
- Oil, chemical, abrasion, heat, and slip-resistant rubber outsole