These Wedge Work Boots are ideal not just for farmers or ranchers for their barnyard-proof leather makeup but are suitable as well if you are a landscaper, carpenter, plumber, or construction worker. This SPR leather is 3 times stronger and 2 ½ times more abrasion resistant than the traditional leathers. Perfect material for workboots that can keep up with the rigorous tasks at any challenging job site.
These brown Wedge Work Boots are built with Goodyear® welt construction so you can count on its durability (and resoleability, when needed). It also comes with Georgia’s AMP insole and EVA midsole that provides cushioning, shock absorption, support, and boost to your every step. The steel shank, on the other hand, provides structural support and stability. Its oil and slip-resistant polyurethane outsole helps in keeping your footing steady when working on slippery surfaces. The wedge outsole also helps in evenly distributing the weight.
These work boots also come with a padded tongue for added comfort, mille brass hardware for sturdy lacing, and a pull-on loop to help with easy on and off. And it’s worth noting, too, that Wedge Work Boots meet ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standards.
- Made from barnyard-proof, full-grain SPR® Leather
- 6 inches in height
- Pig skin-lined padded tongue for added comfort
- Milled brass hardware which extends the life of the laces
- Pull-on loop for easy on and off
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- EVA midsole
- Steel shank for structural support
- Oil and slip-resistant polyurethane wedge outsole
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- Goodyear® welt construction