If your job requires a lot of bending, twisting, and crawling then you need footwear that has flexibility in the front of the foot just like Irish Setter’s Two Harbors. These 11-inch waterproof soft-toe pull-on boots come with StableFlex technology. It is a dual construction process that incorporates welted heel with cement construction for increased flexibility in the forefoot and a more stable platform in the heel. This work boot’s rugged durability is perfect if you are a rancher, woodlogger, landscaper, or construction worker.
Two Harbors pull-on boots are made from Nubuck and are waterproofed using UltraDry Waterproofing System. It comes with a removable PU footbed and non-metallic shank that provides cushioning, shock absorption, and support to boost comfort, particularly during extended wear. Its Vibram® outsole provides the traction needed to steady your footing while you are hard at work on tricky surfaces. Its HRO soles are also heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475 degress Fahrenheit.
These 11-inch waterproof pull-on boots also meet ASTM Safety Standards for Slip Resistant and Electrical Hazard so just perfect if your job particularly requires safety-rated footwear.
- Made from waterproof Nubuck
- 11-inches in height
- UltraDry Waterproofing System, combines moisture management lining with waterproof components
- Cement To Welt construction
- Pull-On tabs for easy on-and-off
- StableFlex technology combines increased flexibility in the forefoot with a stable platform in the heel
- Removable polyurethane footbed
- Non-metallic shank for structural support
- Vibram® Rubber-PU XClaim TC-4 Plus Brown outsole for excellent traction, and high abrasion resistance
- HRO soles, designed and tested to perform on high-heat surfaces
- Meets ASTM Safety Standards for Slip Resistant and Electrical Hazard