Tough jobs call for tough work boots like these Braddock Mid waterproof steel toe boots from KEEN Utility. It’s built with comfort and durability in mind using the finest materials from around the world. It’s waterproof and designed with shock-absorbing cushioning, steel toe, and oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole. Perfect for electricians, landscapers, plumbers, mechanics, or construction workers.
Braddock Mid waterproof steel toe boots are made from an all-leather upper with KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane. It also comes with non-metallic lace hooks, shellback heel support, and reflective webbing. Comfort and support are ensured with its removable metatomical PU footbed, PU midsole, TPU shank, and rubber outsole. Its 90-degree heel provides the needed stability to steady your footing while working.
Braddock Mid waterproof steel toe boots are also an electrical hazard or electrical shock resistant, so ideal if your work environment poses such hazards – they provide a secondary source of protection if you accidentally come into contact with live electrical circuits. Both the midsole and outsole also meet oil and isooctane chemical resistance standards.
- Made from waterproof leather upper
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes offering maximum comfort and unobtrusive fit
- 90-degree heel
- Locking non-metallic lace hooks
- Shellback heel support
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- TPU shank for midfoot support