These heavy-duty Cincinnati 6-inch Waterproof 90-degree Heel Boots with Carbon Fiber Toes from KEEN Utility are built for the toughest job sites. It’s made from quality materials with features that ensure it can withstand any rigorous job even in challenging work environments. Surely the kind of work boots you want if you are a construction worker, carpenter, fabricator, rancher, landscaper, or manufacturing worker.
Cincinnati 6-inch Waterproof 90-degree Heel Boot is made from full-grain barnyard-resistant leather with KEEN.DRY waterproofing. It also boasts asymmetrical lightweight carbon fiber toes that weigh 15% lighter than steel, an air-infused PU midsole that provides weightless comfort, and 90-degree heel construction that provides the grip and stability needed to keep your footing steady.
These boots are also EH-Rated, so they provide a secondary source of protection in case the outsole accidentally comes into contact with live electrical circuits.
- Made from full-grain barnyard-resistant waterproof leather helps resist the damaging effects of oleic acid, urea, sodium chloride, and ammonium hydroxide
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Mesh liner provides breathability to help keep feet cool in warm environments
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- 90° heel provides stability and helps catch or lock the foot in place
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Removable, dual-density PolyAer PU footbed with aerated pillow-top cushioning
- KEEN Luftcell, air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- Nylon shank for midfoot support