For heavy-duty jobs, you need heavy-duty work boots, too, like these CSA Camden 6-inch Waterproof Boots with Carbon-Fiber Toe from KEEN Utility. It’s made with full-grain barnyard-resistant leather with KEEN.DRY waterproofing, air-infused PU midsole for weightless comfort, CSA-certified, non-metallic, and flexible woven-textile puncture-resistant midsole plate for underfoot protection, and oil-and slip-resistant outsole that weighs lighter and more durable than rubber. Truly, these work boots are built for the toughest jobsites.
CSA Camden 6-inch Waterproof Boots’ asymmetrical carbon fiber toes not only offer an unobtrusive fit but are also 15% lighter than steel. To further boost comfort, support, and protection, these work boots also feature 90-degree heels, dual-purpose metal lace hooks, dual-density PolyAer footbed, and a nylon shank. These pairs are also electrical or electric shock resistant, meaning they provide a secondary source of protection if the outsole accidentally comes into contact with live electric circuits.
CSA Camden 6-inch Waterproof Boots are best for construction workers, fabricators, carpenters, landscapers, ranchers, or manufacturing workers.
- Made from full-grain barnyard-resistant waterproof leather helps resist the damaging effects of oleic acid, urea, sodium chloride, and ammonium hydroxide
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Mesh liner provides breathability to help keep feet cool in warm environments
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes
- 90-degree heel (5/8 Height)
- Dual-purpose metal lace hooks
- Removable, dual-density PolyAer PU footbed with aerated pillow-top cushioning
- KEEN Luftcell, air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- ASTM/CSA-certified, non-metallic, flexible woven-textile puncture-resistant midsole plate