CSA San Jose 6-inch Waterproof Boot is one of KEEN’s lightest work boots. These pairs not only feature asymmetrical aluminum toes which weigh 35% less than steel ones, but also boast a CSA-certified, non-metallic, and flexible woven-textile puncture-resistant midsole plate which boosts underfoot protection. These are the kind of work boots that are ideal for carpenters, truckers, landscapers, construction workers, or those who are working in light manufacturing.
CSA San Jose 6-inch Waterproof Boot with aluminum toes is made from a waterproof leather upper with KEEN.DRY waterproofing. It also features a shellback heel support, metatomical PU footbed, air-infused PU midsole, nylon shank, and oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole to boost comfort and support. These work boots also come with a siped outsole which helps in increasing traction when working on tricky surfaces.
CSA San Jose 6-inch Waterproof Boots are also electrical hazard or electric shock resistant, so it provide a secondary source of protection in case your outsole accidentally comes into contact with live electrical circuits
- Made from waterproof leather upper
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel
- Shellback heel support
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN Luftcell, air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- ASTM/CSA-certified, non-metallic, flexible woven-textile puncture-resistant midsole plate
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole