There is simply something about job site-classic work boots design like the Fort Wayne boots from KEEN. These pairs have that serious work-ready, rugged look, that is particularly built for the hardworking blue-collar workers. These safety work boots are built with quality materials, features, technologies, and KEEN’s craftsmanship.
These 6-inch tall work boots are made from full-grain barnyard-resistant waterproof leather, with waterproof and breathable membrane, and mesh lining. To further boost comfort it also features a removable PU footbed, KEEN Luftcell midsole, nylon shank, and oil and slip-resistant outsole. These features also provide protection against foot fatigue from long wear and other workplace hazards particularly when working on slippery surfaces.
Aside from Fort Wayne’s protective carbon-fiber safety toe with an additional wrap-over rubber cap, these work boots have also met safety standards requirements (see features for details). These protective, reliable, and comfortable work boots are suitable if you are a metal worker, rancher, machine operator, wood logger, or construction worker.
- Made from full-grain barnyard-resistant waterproof leather
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon fiber toes
- Mesh liner provides breathability
- Removable, dual-density PolyAer PU footbed with aerated pillow-top cushioning
- KEEN Luftcell, air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- Shellback heel support
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- KEEN.Fusion construction fuses the upper and sole together
- KEEN.TOUGHSOLE, oil- and slip-resistant, lighter, and more durable