If you prefer a job site-classic work boot design, then look no further because KEEN has Fort Wayne. These 6-inch waterproof, moc toe work boots are innovatively built with the much-needed flexibility, protection, and traction, for hardworking individuals like you. The asymmetrical KEEN.PROTECT soft toes protect your toes against minor impact – ideal for construction workers, landscapers, ranchers, or roofers. It’s also great for DIY enthusiasts or basically anyone who needs a little boots of protection while working.
Fort Wayne is made from full-grain barnyard-resistant waterproof leather, with KEEN.DRY waterproof and breathable membrane, and mesh lining which boosts breathability. It also features a removable dual-density PolyAer PU footbed that has aerated pillow-top cushioning. The KEEN Luftcell midsole and KEEN.TOUGHSOLE outsole, on the other hand, further boosts comfort and protection – particularly from long wear and from exposure to workplace hazards.
Fort Wayne waterproof soft-toe boots have also met safety standards ratings, see features for details and check to see if they meet your job site safety requirements. These boots are also versatile and suitable for everyday workwear as well as weekend or after-work gatherings.
- Made from full-grain barnyard-resistant waterproof leather
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Left and right asymmetrical KEEN.PROTECT soft toes
- Mesh liner provides breathability
- Removable, dual-density PolyAer PU footbed with aerated pillow-top cushioning
- KEEN Luftcell, air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- Shellback heel support
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- KEEN.Fusion construction fuses the upper and sole together
- KEEN.TOUGHSOLE, oil- and slip-resistant, lighter, and more durable