Face any challenging jobs with confidence with KEEN’s Independence 6-inch waterproof work boots. These soft-toe work boots are proudly American-built with the best material around the world. They are made from full-grain leather with a waterproof and breathable membrane and are built with features that are designed to provide comfort and protection so you can solely focus on working.
These soft-toe 6-inch Independence Waterproof workboots come with a removable metatomical PU footbed, PU midsole for weightless comfort, and nylon shank for mid-support. All of these provide the cushioning, shock absorption, and structural support to boost a more comfortable long wear. It also comes with a contoured heel guard, 90-degree heel, and slip and oil-resistant outsole that helps protect your feet from bumps and scrapes and provides the needed grip and traction for a more steady footing while working.
Soft-toe Independence work boots are ideal if you are a rancher, wood logger, landscaper, or construction worker who is normally exposed to the elements, uneven terrain, and slippery surfaces when working.
- American-built using the finest materials from around the world
- Made from full-grain waterproof leather
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Left and right asymmetrical KEEN.PROTECT soft toes
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN Luftcell, air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- Contoured heel guard
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- 90-degree heel for stability