Gearing up properly with the right work shoes is one of the keys to surviving rough job sites and this is where Logandale waterproof steel toe boots from KEEN Utility can come in very handy. It’s made from an abrasion-resistant synthetic upper with KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane and built with steel toe, contoured heel guard, shock-absorbing cushioning, and oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsoles, so you know that it’s up for any challenging task. Ideal if you are a landscaper, electrician, trucker, or construction worker.
These American-built work boots are electrical hazard or electrical shock-resistant making them ideal for a secondary source of protection if you are exposed to job sites with such hazards. It also comes with a 90-degree heel design which provides stability and helps in locking your foot in place which is particularly important when you’re working on tricky surfaces.
Logandale waterproof steel toe boots also feature locking metal lace hooks and symmetrical steel toes which allows for an unobtrusive fit with maximum support and comfort. Its contoured heel guard, on the other hand, boots durability by providing added protection.
- Made from abrasion-resistant synthetic upper
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes offering maximum comfort and unobtrusive fit
- 90-degree heel (5/8 Height)
- Contoured heel guard protects against bumps and scrapes as well as normal wear and tear
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Direct attach PU midsole for long-lasting comfort
- KEEN.FUSION innovative construction that fuses the upper and sole for a longer-lasting bond