KEENS’s Reno Mid KBF Waterproof boots with carbon-fiber toes are simply built for tough jobs. It features KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX which is a built-in flex that makes your every step feel easier – the boots simply bend where other boots crack and weaken over time. It also boasts KEEN.ReGEN – a lightweight, compression-resisting midsole that provides 50% more energy return compared to standard EVA foam. These combined with its KEEN.DRY waterproofing makes these boots ideal for rigorous tasks even in challenging work environments.
Reno Mid KBF Waterproof boots with carbon-fiber toes also feature a secure fit lace capture system, heel-capture system, and reflective webbing. It also comes with a removable metatomical PU footbed, nylon shank, and oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole. These boots are also electrical hazard and electric shock resistant.
Best for electricians, carpenters, landscapers, roofers, or warehouse workers.
- Made from waterproof leather upper and engineered mesh upper
- Mesh liner provides breathability to help keep feet cool in warm environments
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes
- KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX, built-in flex that makes every step feel easier
- Secure fit lace capture system
- KONNECTFIT heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Removable metatomical PU footbed