San Jose 6″ Boots with aluminum toe is one of KEEN Utility’s lightest all-leather work boots. It boasts an air-injected midsole and lightweight features making it super comfortable and easy to wear. Its water-resistant leather makeup protects against liquid absorption which also helps in preserving the leather quality over time.
These San Jose 6″ Boots feature asymmetrical lightweight aluminum toes and shellback heel support. In addition to its KEEN Luftcell PU midsole, it also comes with a removable PU footbed, nylon shank, and oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole. These work boots are also ideal for providing a secondary source of protection when you’re exposed to live electrical circuit hazards because they’re electrical hazard or electrical shock resistant.
So if you’re after a pair of work boots that are lightweight but durable, protective, and comfortable to wear, then San Jose 6″ Boots with aluminum toe is for you. Perfect if you are a carpenter, landscaper, trucker, or one who works in construction or manufacturing.
- Made from water-resistant leather
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleeker appearance
- Shellback heel support
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN Luftcell, air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR)
- Comes in Falcon/Caramel Café