KEEN Utility’s lightweight San Jose 6″ Boots with soft toe boast KEEN Luftcell, air-infused, PU midsole that provides maximum comfort particularly during extended wear and a siped outsole that allows quick liquid dispersion that in turn increases traction on wet or icy surfaces. Perfect if you are a landscaper, plumber, electrician, carpenter, or construction worker.
San Jose 6″ Boots are made from water-resistant leather which helps against liquid absorption and preserves the leather quality. It also features soft toes that protect you from minor impact, metatomical PU footbed and nylon shank for added cushioning and support, and an oil and slip-resistant outsole that aids in steadying your footing when working on tricky surfaces.
San Jose 6″ Boots also feature a shellback heel support, pull tabs, and comfortable wedge heels. These work boots are also electrical hazard or electric shock resistant, so they’re great for providing a secondary source of protection in case you accidentally come into contact with live electrical circuits.
- Made from water-resistant leather
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Soft toes help safeguard against minor impact
- Shellback heel support
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN Luftcell, air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Siped outsole, provides special channels for dispersing liquids quickly and increasing traction on wet or icy surfaces
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR)