Designed and built for tough jobs, these San Jose 6-inch Waterproof Boots from KEEN Utility also come with lightweight aluminum toes. These work boots boast its KEEN.DRY waterproofing that keeps you prepared and ready for wet job sites, air-injected midsole to ensure weightless comfort and siped outsole to boost traction on tricky surfaces.
San Jose 6-inch Waterproof Boot is one of KEEN’s lightest boots. Its asymmetrical aluminum toes not only look sleeker but also weigh 35% less than the steel ones. These boots are made from waterproof leather upper with breathable membrane. It also comes with shellback heel support, a removable metatomical PU footbed, PU midsole, nylon shank, and rubber outsole.
San Jose 6-inch Waterproof Boots are also electrical hazard or electric shock resistant so no worries because they also serve as a secondary source of protection in case you accidentally come into contact with live electrical circuits.
- Made from waterproof leather upper
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleeker appearance
- Shellback heel support
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN Luftcell, air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Siped outsole, provides special channels for dispersing liquids quickly and increasing traction on wet or icy surfaces
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole