KEEN’s San Jose 6-inch Waterproof Boot with soft toe is one of their lightest work boots. It features an air-injected midsole that provides weightless comfort, KEEN.DRY waterproofing that protects against the wet environment, and siped outsole which boosts traction on wet or icy surfaces. Surely the kind of work shoes you want to gear up with when working on medium-duty jobs.
Soft toe San Jose 6-inch Waterproof Boot safeguards your feet against minor impact. It also provides a secondary source of protection if you accidentally come into contact with live electrical circuits because they’re electrical hazards or electric shock resistant. In addition to its KEEN Luftcell midsole, these pair of work boots also come with a removable metatomical PU footbed, nylon shank, and oil and slip-resistant outsole to further boost comfort, support, and protection.
These San Jose 6-inch Waterproof Boots with soft toes are lightweight and comfortable yet durable making them suitable for carpenters, landscapers, truckers, construction workers, or manufacturing workers.
- Made from waterproof leather upper
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Soft toes help safeguard against minor impact
- Shellback heel support
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN Luftcell, air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Siped outsole, provides special channels for dispersing liquids quickly and increasing traction