If you’re looking for easy on-and-off work boots but are also tough and durable to keep up with the tough jobs, then these Seattle Romeo with aluminum toe from KEEN Utility are for you. These pull-on boots are made from leather with a breathable mesh liner, PU footbed, compression-molded EVA midsole, and slip and oil-resistant non-marking rubber outsole. It’s ideal if you are a technician, plumber, carpenter, or construction worker.
Seattle Romeo comes with an aluminum toe that provides job site protection, its water-resistant leather, on the other hand, acts as a barrier against moisture and aid in preserving the leather quality over time. And because its mesh liner is breathable, it helps keep your feet cool even in warm environments. These boots also feature a 90-degree heel which helps in providing stability to steady your footing while working.
These classic leather pull-on work boots are also electrical hazard or electrical shock resistant so no worries if your job site exposes you to live electrical circuit hazards because these boots provide a secondary source of protection.
- Made from water-resistant leather
- Breathable mesh liner
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleeker appearance
- 90 degree° heel (5/8 Height) provides stability and helps catch or lock the foot in place
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for comfort
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR)