For light-duty jobs, you want a pair of work shoes that is lightweight but reliable at the same time like these Sparta 2 with aluminum toes from KEEN Utility. These work sneakers also boast a KEEN.ReGEN lightweight, compression-resisting midsole which provides an amazing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam. Now that’s all-day comfort and protection that is perfect for extended wear during long shifts. Best for warehouse workers, delivery personnel, assembly line workers, or outdoor enthusiasts.
Sparta 2 with aluminum toe also features a removable metatomical PU footbed, TPU shank, and slip and oil-resistant non-marking outsole to boost comfort and support as you work hard all day. These work sneakers also provide a secondary source of protection when you accidentally come into contact with live electrical circuits because they’re rated EH, electrical hazard and electric shock resistant – so ideal if your job site exposes you to such hazards.
These slick-looking work sneakers come in a classic black color with a grey outsole. They’re versatile enough to be worn on and off the job. And they’re easy to keep and maintain as well! Just brush gently using a soft and damp sponge to remove loose dirt or treat stains right away using a gentle cleaner then simply air dry away from heat.
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleeker appearance
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN.ReGEN, a lightweight, compression-resisting midsole
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR)
- Comes in Steel Grey/Black
- Meets ASTM F3445-21 and F2413-18 F I/75 C/75 EH standards
Meets ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards